Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God.
An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity.
I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone
very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life.
Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.
"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the
darkness, and couldn't find the light."

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
I realized that during my tremendous amounts of preparation for the O Levels (Yar right) I had forgotten my thanking ceremony for my birthday. Ah yeah. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Kagou~~~~ 人生无趣啊。
And the number one to wish mi happie birthday is my daaaaaaa-ling jie. 姓王的!谢谢你啦!
Following up is my di(mei?) Sarah~~~ Thanks to you also!
2nd runner up issss Yihui~~~ Who intended to sms as 12 and fell asleep and woke up at dono what time. Eh I feel very disappointed lea. I've been in an all boys' school for 10 years of my life and what is this?! All girls! Sigh. Sad ah.
But hey!!!! No. 4 is a guy!!! Woohoo!!! Brian my tuition teacher!!! I have to admit, I've never relied on a single teacher in St. Andrew's Secondary, so I'm truly grateful to him, he's helped me cross many many hurdles in life. Not only is he a teacher, but also my friend. If he would stop using the TYS as a weapon and bludgeoning my head with it.
...so there are no guys my age who actually remembered my birthday. Actually I didn't remember until my jie asked me about it. Hmmmmm. Nevermind.
Number 5 ah... either don't have or don't remember (Sorry to whoever you are!!!)
That marks the end of the thanking ceremony. And now~ ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO 5 MONTHS OF LIBERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! MOERUZE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But by the time I exit my brain cells would have all been burnt as well. It's sad. Ah well, I'd like to 发泄 a little on my personal problems actually but... it'd have to wait until after 'O's. Currently my priority is what lies ahead of me. I hope I can maintain that mindset.
[Originally supposed to be song lyrics here. But alas, boxup.com happens to be down, and I don't really favour the english songs out there (sorry fans of er. linkin park or whatever. heh.) So this section's gonna be empty ;__________;)
This post's kinda short. 不管了。
he yawned again at 6:53 PM