Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God.
An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity.
I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone
very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life.
Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.
"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the
darkness, and couldn't find the light."

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
Hmmm. The 2.4 for my class is like... wonderful? A legend in the making? Everyone is just too... 'pro'. This should be the first time I'm in a class like this, or even saw one, but ah well, things like these do exist.
And now I shall quote the P.E Teacher. "Excluding the girls, your class has only 4 passes for 2.4. Now what does this tell me about your class? You guys are WEAK!"
Before I started running I felt like throwing up already. Wonder what was wrong with me, I didn't eat anything either. Maybe that's why? Ah well, in any case, my body condition wasn't particularly good that day. And soooo I started running. Slowly, taking my own sweet time so I won't suddenly vomit. Ah well. In the beginning everyone was like soooo enthu, I was somewhere at the back. Hmmmmm. Halfway through the second round, I have no idea what happened to that enthusiasm. All of a sudden, I started overtaking everyone else in the class, and I was 3rd behind 2 other classmates. Gee. The good thing is, they're nowhere in sight. Which means they're fast! Which is cool! The bad thing is, there's nobody for me to pace. I stare at the space in front of me and kept running at my very slow pace. Hmmmmmmmm.
By the 6th round I was feeling very terrible already x.X but still continue running. Since today my body feels fine I think I should increase my pace the next run even though I passed. Why? Because my timing is horrible. 12.27. 23 seconds later and I'll be a fail. Foooosh. And allow me to restate. I'm the 3rd already. What does this tell you about the rest of the people in the class? They're somewhere like... I don't know where. -.-;;
The top is really good though, after 3 rounds, the teacher yelled at him. 'PACE YOURSELF!!' Said he looked as if he was going to die. He was literally... running. Yeah, and after he finished 7 rounds with his... er. Whatever pace, he stopped looking like a human to the world. The one behind him who tried his best to keep him in sight was also suffering. At least there are some decent runners in class.. I feel happie.
What's interesting. The only 3 girls in class with a guy. Now that I think about their names.. their initials are like W.C.W.C. Water Closet^2. Hmmmm, obviously I'm not going to tell them that. Anyway, for reference, W1 is the guy, C1 is a girl from track, W2 is another girl, C2 is yet another girl. Another classmate who was injured took their time for them and made some comments.
"Starting very easy to take. All 4 come together. So all like 1.51. 2nd round, W1 took the lead, C1 was shortly behind, W2C2 still together. Suddenly, the revolution begins. The only guy was lagging behind C1 by like. 1 min. and the W2C2 came even later. And it continued that way."
And at the nth round, C2 dropped out because of... none of my business, but she dropped out. C1 starts overtaking the rest of the class' guys and assumed around 6th position. The guys in my class are like. Wow. And God knows where W1 is. The poor guy taking time had to stand for pretty long because W2 was the last person in class to complete 2.4 -___________-
I really like mass P.E!! Training is fun. I wanna join those NAPFA failures in mass P.E even though I'm going to pass it. :] Dowan to play sports! Hmmm!
Such a boring post, but oh well.
he yawned again at 11:22 PM