The current 

mood of kagou at www.imood.com

Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God. An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity. I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life. Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.

"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the darkness, and couldn't find the light."


Cream of Chicken Wing

Past entries
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009
Thursday, July 27, 2006

Holding on.. I'm still holding on to that tiny bit of hope.. but it's realli looking impossible. But I want to hold on to it. Hold on to what I love, what I believe in. Hold on to her...

I realli don't want to complain anymore.. I don't want to be a reason for us to not be able to be together.. but it's.. realli saddening.. that she has daily chat sessions with him.. that she keeps smsing him in class.. I turn left and see her typing, then I turn right and see him typing, and I send a message that gets ignored.. Is that why she always got not enough sms to use? and somehow.. her going with him is like something so shameful that both of them got to hide it and do it discretely? If it's just buying hp battery what's there to hide.. why isn't she telling me.. why is he avoiding us and hiding behind the board? Why are they not talking out loud but using text messages to hold conversations? And the worst thing is that I dun know what they're talking about!!!!!! ='(

Sigh.. So insecure.. and so sad.. and right now I'm the one trying to patch so I'm realli in no position to complain but.. I don't realli understand.. 'I know you dun like me to do dat'.. so.. so she's knows, but she's doing it, and she thinks it'll be better to carry on doing it behind my back? But.. thinking like this is unreasonable, because I'm the one that wants it so I got to accept it.

Oh man. It's only been 3 days. 3 days since I tried. The first 2 days were successful I guess, but I think in my desperate efforts I sorta got too pushy and scared her away. I'm still trying to put aside all these idiotic feelings and persevere... if I can't do it then it's realli over.. I don't want it to be over. I want to be able to do it. I realli want to be with her. I think.. I can still stay strong for some time.. and pray that my efforts and heart will move her.. no matter how slim the chances..


he yawned again at 7:47 PM