Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God.
An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity.
I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone
very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life.
Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.
"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the
darkness, and couldn't find the light."

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
I'm feeling in a pretty good mood I guess =)
Why is that? Because.. I won $60 from my family in a mahjong game on national day! HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WON ANYTHING AT ALL! I'VE BEEN ON A LOSING STREAK MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH THESE PEOPLE! $$$! 钱比命重要!Money more important than life! After I went flat broke on all the birthdays and other stuff, I feel so happie to be $60 richer! x)
And also because I actually studied more than 2 hours on my own accord muahahah! It's such a miracle. When I'm home alone my chances of studying are so.. slim. Probably won't get much work done, if any at all =P It's nice to study with someone.. nice to study with her. I dono why she's so particular about her talking to herself while studying though, I personally don't mind hahaz. If possible I actually wanna study with her more often.. it's productive really, and there isn't much time left till the 'A's, so I think we both lazy people should make each other study.
But what made mi realli realli happie was her company I guess.. there realli isn't once that I felt uncomfortable with her.. she's fun to eat with, study with, be with.. and that '从来没人对我这么好过耶…' That one sent me to Cloud.. er, 21
当这世界已经准备将我遗弃
像一个伤兵被留在孤独荒野里
开始怀疑我存在有没有意义
在别人眼里我似乎变成了隐形
难道失败就永远翻不了身
谁来挽救堕落的灵魂
每次一见到你心理好平静
就像一只蝴蝶飞过废墟
我又能活下去我又找回勇气
你的爱像氧气帮忙我呼吸
我又能呼吸 我又能呼吸
你就是不愿意放弃
生命充满乱七八糟的问题
像走在没有出口的那个迷宫里
oh no 一次又一次只会用借口逃避
怎么你从来没对我彻底的死心
我有何德何能值得你珍惜
为何你对我有求必应
每次一想到你像雨过天晴
看见一只蝴蝶飞过废墟
是那么的美丽就像一个奇迹
让我从倒下的地方站起
woo....只要一靠近你
就觉得安心
你看着我的眼没有怀疑
你对我的相信
让我又能重生
不管世界多冷我还有你 我有你
爱我这样的人对你来说不容易
我的痛苦你也经历
你是唯一陪我到天堂与地狱
每次一想到你 像雨过天晴
看见一只蝴蝶飞过了废墟
我能撑得下去我会忘了过去
是你让我找回新的生命
yeah..每次一见到你就心存感激
现在我能坦然面对自己
我会永远珍惜我会永远爱你
在我心底的你的位置没有人能代替
yeah 你就是那唯一
he yawned again at 9:24 AM