The current 

mood of kagou at www.imood.com

Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God. An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity. I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life. Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.

"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the darkness, and couldn't find the light."


Cream of Chicken Wing

Past entries
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009
Friday, June 01, 2007

DY PA - Deputy Commandant's Personal Assistant.

Quite a lot of things to give up.. Quite a lot of changes to adjust to.. wonder why they asked me whether I wanted to take up the job? If I stay here.. I'd probably have more time in future to focus on my studies.. this is my area of expertise.. I might learn more IT stuff that'll benefit me in uni in future.. but the bosses are complete crap. If I go up there.. I lead a more enriching life.. It counts as good working experience, and looks good on my profile.. My boss would be good to me.. I can't be touched by the trash bosses who are currently here.. and it's a responsibility issue.. apparently nobody else that is available can take up that role.. though right now as the pillar of my department, it's also my responsibility to hold the fort.. guess that's where the dilemma is. But there's more.. my diploma..

Diploma.. sigh. Costly. Though technically, it isn't the diploma that is costly. It's the degree that follows. I don't see myself paying 5 digits with my NS pay. It just isn't happening. And even more painful is that it's extremely time consuming. I probably won't have time left for much things once I start taking it up. It's something that I want.. but not something that's absolutely necessary.

If there was just one person that sincerely wanted and needed me to be there for him/her and saw me as a true friend.. I might've considered other options in life. But hell. I decided to just pick ambition over relation. Though.. truthfully speaking.. when I look inside myself.. perhaps.. it's just an escape out of life. Maybe I just want to avoid some things in life. Maybe I just want an excuse.. an 'I'm busy' so that I.. can be in my own world for a while.

I feel like I've been woken up from a very sweet dream.. and this is the reality ahead of me.. friendship.. it's not the way it used to be between people anymore. I'm very disappointed in friendship in general. I find that all these years have been almost a complete waste of time. Save for the few that actually matter.

And.. I'm not going to be nice to anyone anymore. From now on.. I live my own world. I lead my own life. So don't cross into my side. There's nothing to gain from it for any of us. I hate you all.

才话别已深秋,只一眼就花落
窗台人影独坐,夜沉的更寂寞
一段路分两头,爱了却要放手
无事东风走过,扬起回忆如昨
摇摇欲坠,不只你的泪,还有仅剩的世界
嘲笑的风,高唱的离别,我却听不见
穿越千年的眼泪,只有梦里看得见
我多想再见你,哪怕一面
前世末了的眷恋,在我血液里分裂
沉睡中缠绵,清醒又幻减

梦在前世发觉,我在梦里搁浅
月光浸湿从前,掺拌了的想念
你眺望着天边,我眺望你的脸
谨记你的容颜,来世把你寻找
摇摇欲坠,不只你的泪,还有仅剩的世界
嘲笑的风,高唱的离别,我却听不见
穿越千年的眼泪,只有梦里看得见
我多想再见你,哪怕一面
前世末了的眷恋,在我血液里分裂
沉睡中缠绵,清醒又幻减
摇摇欲坠,不只你的泪
嘲笑的风,高唱的离别
不管还要等待多少年...
穿越千年的眼泪,只有梦里看得见
我多想再见你,哪怕一面
前世末了的眷恋,在我血液里分裂
沉睡中缠绵,清醒又幻减


he yawned again at 12:04 AM