The current 

mood of kagou at www.imood.com

Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God. An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity. I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life. Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.

"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the darkness, and couldn't find the light."


Cream of Chicken Wing

Past entries
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009
Thursday, July 26, 2007

Over the past one week.. I have doomed any chances of possible love. I rid myself of someone very special, and I supported a rival in love. No matter which side it was, I did the right thing and chose the best possible option, but still, I feel like kicking myself after that, hahaa. And it doesn't help that I seem and feel like a flirt. Heck, the very fact there's 2 girls in my mind pretty much decides I'm a flirt.

Love aside, (stupid lovesick me) I stubbornly refuse to accept gifts, lifts or treats from my superiors as far as possible. Ego? Perhaps. Pride? Likely. Still, somewhere along the way I just gained the mentality 'give, but do not receive'. Might be because of the previous failed relationship in which I was labeled as 'too demanding'. I guess I am. So.. I try? I don't take? I help others all the time where possible? Then some people say 'Ben you should stop helping [insert name here] otherwise he'll keep doing that'

Am I an idiot? I don't know. I just feel that I shouldn't be selfish and think of onli myself. But it seems that if I stay this way I'm going to lead quite a depressing life haha! Seems as though the truth in this world is that one person's happiness would come at the expense of others. I chose to attend the concert tonight, but someone has to cover my duty. If I go for my operation, someone has to do the work in my place. If I choose to grant her happiness, I'll end up quite heartbroken. If I choose to die and take the easy way out of life, who knows, someone out there might be sad.

没想过爱情会下落不明
寂寞都不忍心
故事的结局走不出背影
我只能静静的
风吹醒 那些曾经
转过身 我用眼泪聆听

心 该怎么学会去
适应 那些没你的安静
我 也曾小心的收起所有回忆
却总是忍不住不断的翻起
(你却一直住在心里 是谁都无法代替)

爱开始了 该怎么去喊停


he yawned again at 10:00 AM