Apotheosis of evil. I'm a baptised christian who doubts the existence of God.
An avatar of anti-socialism who doesn't fit anywhere in humanity.
I'm tired and lonely... the world is meaningless to me... I want to be forgiven for my sin against someone
very dear. Yet that someone has become a mere memory, no longer an existence in my life.
Endless lament... sorrow... because I was foolish and stubborn.
"I once tried to exploit the darkness within me. But I failed, and it backfired. I was lost in the
darkness, and couldn't find the light."

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
My MC is going to be over. Sigh. And had my second round of pool in my life. Yea, I'm pretty much a suaku person. But every cent counts in saving money! Doubles, play 5 lose 4. I'm sorry Eden T.T I'm a noob. Of the 4 we lost, 1 of them I sunk the black ball prematurely, 1 other I sunk the cue ball together with the black ball. SIGH
And I just watched Secret yesterday! I'm a big fan of Jay but truth to be told, I went there with the intentions to laugh at his directing and acting. But he stunned me. I actually enjoyed the movie a lot. Probably level with Lakehouse and 200 Pound Beauty. People who didn't enjoy these movies, sorry, my taste is weird hahaa.
But realli, I was rather impressed with the entire movie. This is not coming from me as a Jay fan, but as a person who likes watching movies. This is a general opinion, not a critical one, so yeah I'm not going to be harsh with it.
The showcase of ivory talent, though not completely relevant to the story at times, were very much entertaining to watch. And the plot was actually pretty good. Though it may not be that entertaining after you get everything, thus reducing replay value, but the acting brought by some of the cast and the piano playing. The only other glaring flaw was the unnecessary extra cast brought about by Jay, just to give his friends screentime. The rugby duo was a completely unnecessary addition. Though, praise to Jay's (surprisingly good) directing, link was drawn in the form of a scene that affected his relationship.
And I think I'm going to fall for Guey Lun Mei!!! =X She's so cute!! Totally smitten by her after watching the movie! I wish mi partner in future would be half of her. No, 1/10 enough le =X Xiao Yu forever! Go away Qing Yi. Shoo. But ****** is cuter la. ******~~~ <3 I realli wished I could've watched the movie with her... hai. *click* Aye, pardon me. *end insanity mode* Yes, in a more sane state, it's not an exaggeration to say that she dragged Secret all the way past the finish line single-handedly. It's true, the story is fairly good, and the ivory display was impressive, the occasional humour was adequately timed and supplemented the movie well, but that alone does not make a good movie. Jay's dad, (again. he was in initial D) while a veteran actor, doing impressively in the movie as well, was not as key a character to affect the entire story. Jay, although he improved a shocking amount (He's actually fairly good in this movie. He was not bad in Initial D, slightly substandard in Curse of the Golden Flower) his type of person did not realli fill into the hopeless romantic category, and onli in the scenes of desperation near the end (liquid paper scene! debris playing scene! trying to keep down the spoilers) did I see a hint of that calibre. Overall, nobody could argue that Guey Lun Mei stood out above the rest of the cast.
It might be the character, but I felt that she filled in that role very naturally. The way she behaved, the little gestures she made that didn't constitute to part of the script. And towards the end I realli felt for her character; the entire movie was emotional because of her, how she portrayed that character. It was realli moving. I wanted to cry as the story neared the last stretch and I was praying and praying deep inside for a happie ending. Not for Jay, but for her. And in the end, I got my happie ending x) hahaa!
Overall, I was glad to watch the movie. Well worth the money. Xiao Yuuuuu~~~~ x.x
Blog post ends here. Rest is more of my boring self rants. Ignore please.
遥望着你背影
有孤单太苍白
我多么想陪着你
走过人山人海
当天空变灰白
你的忧伤澎湃
我多么想走进你
紧锁的心海
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天回过头看我
我的笑送给你希望你快乐
你的难过都给我
关于你的一切我都
好好收藏着
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天能感觉到我
就算我在你世界
渺小像一颗尘埃
我也会给你我所有的光和热
我鼓起勇气呐喊
你要听得见
我不许你再孤单
要你拥抱我给的温暖
But well, the whole movie is making me feel quite.. heartbroken again haha. Wanted to at least keep these kinda feelings down, but it's just hard. 好きになる 気持ちは誰も 止められない. Let me talk like this for a bit. I'll blog more other stuff, but there needs to be an outlet somehow haha! I want to be able to cycle her around too. I want to be able to dedicate songs to her too.
I felt guilty about the way I handled the last relationship, but ultimately, I'm still only human. I can't be a superman to her. But things will never work out her way. Such is human. Stumbled across the article below, felt that.. well, it's a form of comfort. I'm human. (I cut the link to prevent if from stretching my blog page =X remove the spaces to access it hahaa)
http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/relationships/8036/your-friends-scare-me;_
ylc=X3oDMTFvZmdpOGE3BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwX3RvZGF5BHNsawNvdXItZnJpZW5kcy1zY2FyZS1t
ZQR6egNhYmNk
l0vehurts indeed. And I know we're never meant to be. But iloveyou. For that reason I pulled back. 希望你能得到幸福。让我退得有价值。但愿你不会再度受创。但我会一直为你而在。
he yawned again at 6:51 PM